General Management Advanced Certificate Program
Enhance your career by developing the skills you need to become a successful manager. The General Management Certificate program through Potomac College provides you with the knowledge and managerial skills required to become a successful and effective manager. Our general management training courses focus on the business communication, functions of management and external factors affecting business. Take your career to the next level with a certificate in general management.
General Management Program Information
Six courses are required for the General Management Advanced Certificate program.
Advanced Certificate in General Management (18 credits)
- MGMT 305 Organizational Communication (3 credits)
- MGMT 360 Leadership (3 credits)
- MGMT 365 Managing Conflict and Change (3 credits)
- MGMT 417 Human Resource Management (3 credits)
- MGMT 424 Negotiations Management (3 credits)
- MGMT 427 Operations Management (3 credits)
Advance your career today. Get your General Management Advance Certificate online or at our Northern Virginia or Washington, D.C. campuses. Fill out the form below or call 888-635-1121 to learn more about our Business programs!
TOTAL CREDITS – 18 CREDITS