Going back to school might seem overwhelming or even confusing at first. At University of the Potomac, we have the solution. Training Assessment Managers are available to walk you through the entire process, from enrollment in your first course to completion of a program.
Our personal training managers understand your needs. They’re trained to assist working adults, busy parents, active-duty Military, Military Spouses and Veterans, so they know how valuable your time is. It’s why the Potomac Workforce Training & Development Center offers flexible enrollment through our new “Education-2-Employment” programs, so you can start and study at your own pace.
When you call or email a Training Assessment Manager about our “Education-2-Employment” programs, you’ll get answers to your questions including:
- What programs does University of the Potomac offer for working adults?
- Which program might be right for me?
- How long does it take to complete a certificate or certification?
- Can I attend classes in person or online?
- How can I use my GI Bill benefits at University of the Potomac?
- Can my Military Spouse enroll as well with a MyCAA scholarship?
- What support does University of the Potomac provide for military-to-civilian transitions?
- How can I connect with someone for more information on tuition payment plans?
- What workforce training and development options are available for businesses?
Get started by browsing the entire catalog of courses, including hundreds of certificates and certification programs in fields such as health, business, technology, finance, hospitality, and more. Learn more about any course or program by clicking the “request information” button to the right of any program description.
Whatever program you chose, University of the Potomac is committed to your success. Our Training Assessment Managers are here to serve you. Contact us today for personalized assistance in starting, changing or growing your career with one of our workforce development programs. Call 1-844-235-9108, or email us at [email protected] or visit the Potomac Workforce Training & Development Center online.
Interested in pursuing a degree?
Fill out the form and get all admission information you need regarding your chosen program.
This will only take a moment.